yeah, yeah, yeah...
I will now enlighten you with the types of thoughts that have been filling my brain, making it impossible to post:
Survivor: Vanua-too-boring has been rather underwhelming these season. I keep watching only because I need to see Ami get voted off. Really, Mr. Burnett, you get thousands of applications and these are the people you chose? Hire me as your casting director. I mean, seriously, you should consider it. I need a job.
There has been much excellence from America's Next Top Model. Though the ousting of Nicole? Totally unfair. Just because you can't count to six Tyra, doesn't mean you should oust the one person who didn't suck. And Toccara? We love you.
The new season of Amazing Race has in one episode already made me love the wrestlers [when she said "it's so cold my implants are frozen" - that right there? That's what reality TV is all about.] and hate the new blue-haired Mr. Intensity almost as much as I hated the old one ["my OX is BROKEN"]. Why women date these men I will never understand.
And Hellboy? Did you really need to tell us in an interview that you are eccentric? You have hair horns dude. Hair. Horns. We get it. Though you should consider a new styling technique. [I have this vision of Hellboy standing in the "hair care" aisle of Shopper's debating the merits of ouchless elastics vs the invisible kind. Maybe he's too short to reach the gel shelf.]
The two old people are too cute for words, [MJ? Awww...He's so spiderman from a previous decade] and I hope they win, even though I know they won't.
Anyways, I will write something soon. Really. As soon as I get my ox back from the repair shop. And I hate you.
Not you, the other you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home