100 things about me
- I am in my seventh straight year of university
- for my third degree
- I loved high school
- even though I was never "cool"
- I hated being an undergrad
- I love grad school
- I have no faith in my own skills, even when I know I should
- I am frustrated by my own personality
- I am a very quiet person
- I am also shy. This is not the same thing as quiet
- I love being quiet, it makes me a great listener
- I hate being shy
- this only makes me more shy
- I am very stubborn, often unexplicably
- I trust my intuition above all else
- I am fiercely loyal to my friends, even when they don't deserve it
- I adore building ikea furniture
- I have a serious addiction to reality tv
- I read faster than anyone I know, a fact that I am secretly extremely proud of
- my favorite thing in the world is curling up with a good book
- I re-read books sometimes literally hundreds of times.
- I love seeing movies more than once
- I am an awesome visual designer
- I have always secretly wanted to be a writer
- or a famous actress, it's really a toss-up
- I am very smart
- I think that if you have to play dumb to get a guy, he's not worth the effort
- I can keep a secret
- I live with two roommates
- I miss my cat
- my favorite season is summer, though the others have their moments
- I think about things a lot, probably too much
- I make all decisions of any importance based entirely on my gut
- I used to be a synchronised swimmer
- and I was actually pretty damn good!
- I love marching band
- yes, really
- I love to dance
- I wish I could sing
- I would spend all my money on books if I could
- well, I'd spend a good chunk on clothes too
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the harry potter books
- I watch way too much tv
- I'm a total geek, and I love it
- I'm engaged to a really great guy, who is the only person in the world who "gets" me
- I love swiss chalet
- most of my friends are guys, because I find them to be more honest than most women
- I also find that I am able to be more honest with them
- I am more aware of other people's thoughts and feelings than I would like to be
- I always know when something is up before I'm told
- I wish I was one of those people who always know what to say
- I blush very easily
- I am the queen of procrastination, though I swear I'm going to change this. someday
- I have a blanket and pyjama obsession. I'm not sure what exactly this says about me.
- mais oui, je parle francais!
- I am a very proud canadian
- I've only ever lived in two places in my whole life, and they are only a twenty minute drive apart
- I am very affectionate to my friends, because I am better with body language, than y'know, the word kind
- I love my first name and I really hate it when people spell it wrong
- I have a freekishly good memory for names
- I love my parents more than anything, even though they stress me out
- my sister and I are not close, although I think we both wish that we were
- I love books and movies with happy endings, no matter how unrealistic they might be
- I really admire JK Rowling. She has created an entire world in her books, that we all (oh c'mon, admit it!) wish we lived in. She also has dealt with fame in a way that can only be described as unbelievably classy
- I once saw a guy on a plane eat a plastic fork. He also combed his hair with it
- I love to organise. And re-organise. And sort. And tidy up
- I hate to clean
- I hate rudeness
- while I can forgive the people who have hurt me, I have a lot of trouble trusting them
- my fiance is my best friend in the whole world
- I am a very private person
- I have a degree in music, and a degree in computer science
- I am the tallest person in my entire extended family
- I absolutely hate cooking. I would, almost literally, rather starve
- I graduated at the top of my high school class, a fact I'm still proud of, no matter how long ago it was.
- in junior high I learned that if I keep my mouth shut people will leave me alone. I don't seem able to get past this.
- I am scared of not being the good girl
- my parents separated once for six months. Even though I was twenty, it still hurt more than I thought it could
- I absolutely hate crying in front of people
- I am very creative, though I have a very rough time explaining my ideas to others
- I love to draw and paint and build
- I have a much easier time writing things than saying them
- I love instant messaging
- I really hate calling people on the phone
- I leave really stupid messages on answering machines
- some days I think I'm truly beautiful
- other days I avoid all mirrors
- I love wearing skirts in the summer
- I really hate it when people try to make me do things I don't want to do
- that sunscreen song always makes me cry
- I am a very picky eater and a junk food junkie
- I am very graceful, except when I am playing sports that involve some kind of ball. then I become horribly gangly and uncoordinated.
- I am a cavity-free kid!
- I cannot see a thing without my glasses or contacts
- I play the oboe
- I care way more than I would like to admit about what people think of me
- I am definitely a night owl
- I didn't figure out what I should do for a career until this year, and I'm definitely in the wrong faculty. I'm not sure what I should do about that
- I hope that I never stop asking "why?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home