---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

8.18.2004

i need a vacation

Today was a day of discontent and of getting nothing done. At school I was productive for a while and then pretty much not at all. This paper is really sucking my will. I know I could finish the first draft in a couple hours if I could just focus, but seriously, just looking at it depresses me. Don't get me wrong, I love the subject matter, but arrrrggghhhh....so tired of thinking about it right now.

I think what I actually need is a vacation where I don't think about school, or jobs, or what's going to happen when I graduate, or how much freekin' work I need to do before I graduate, or how I'm totally in the wrong field. A vacation where I don't even think about band. A vacation where I sit on a beach and just enjoy being me and being with the people I love. Maybe then I won't feel so...stuck or bored or whatever it is that I'm feeling.

I think I just need to stop having the same problems circulating in my head, they're getting worn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home