on living with roommates, part 2
I just cleaned out the fridge, and in the very back of the vegetable drawer was a bag of baby carrotts that had completely liquified, so it was more a bag of carrott coloured goo. I did not know that carrotts could do that. It felt like peanut butter in a ziploc. So, so very gross.
It was a toss-up between that and my earlier find of spaghetti sauce consisting of two parts green mold, one part sauce, for the nastiest fridge find so far. I think the carrotts have it, but it's definitely a close race. The solid to liquified state is what puts them through, though the spaghetti sauce had the bonus of being in the kind of tupperware you can't throw out, so I had to actually expose it to the air, and thus to my nose, which has yet to fully recover.
So congratulations to the carrotts. May you rest in peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home