---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

9.12.2004

nottingham

I just came back from a conference in Nottingham. Yup, that's in England. Robin Hood-world. It was very very cool. I had WAY more fun than I expected [thanks to r] And after stressing myself out to a whole new level before I left, everything went really well. [including the poster...thanks again Multimedia Services, I hope the freeze dried penguin parts are workin' out for you]

I have tons of stuff to say about it, but I'm still in the middle of unpacking, so I'm not going to write much now. I met lots of fun people, and was super outgoing, which for me, is a very major accomplishment. The conference was pretty neat, but seriously, how exciting can sensor networks be? Nottingham was gorgeous, I took about a million pictures - I love having a digital camera!

Anyways, more later when I have sorted it all out in my head. It's still all too recent, and I'm still all flustered and jet lagged.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home