---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

2.09.2005

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message

Today I went to six different stores to buy string. STRING. I'm totally losing it. I'm so busy, and so stressed, I'm not even sure I'm me anymore.

I'm currently at the point where whenever I'm not doing something productive I feel guilty, so much so that if I temporarily run out of things that actually need to be done, I start making new things up so that I don't stop my frantic pace, because if I stop, I'm dead. When I finally make myself go to bed at night, my mind is racing and I get up nine or ten times to write down things I need to do the next day, so I don't forget. I try to always do something while I'm doing something, because doing one thing at a time feels like it is not enough.

I wish my world would take care of itself for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home