dearest sidebar,
I know we've had our differences....you've been pushing me for a commitment, and I haven't been ready. I just kept thinking..."what if next week I want a pink sidebar? Or one with more linky love?"
But now that you've left me, I realise what we had. The great pair that we were, you and I! I've been hollow these past few weeks, knowing you're all alone down at the bottom of the page. I have to scroll and scroll, just hoping to catch a glimpse of your formatting perfection. Oh! To have your beautiful archive close to me again!
Please give me another chance. I know we can work it out - our love is too great for us to be torn apart like this. If you would just come back to me, I promise to be there for your every refresh.
I am anxiously awaiting your reply.
xoxoxo,
me.

2 Comments:
At 1:12 p.m.,
Shannon akaMonty said…
I think your sidebar and mine must've run off together somewhere. *sigh*
At 6:26 a.m.,
Lillie said…
That's Blogspot for ya! Somedays it does not work well for me.
Nice blog. You're very funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home