---into the blue
wishing ctrl-z worked for life too
2.26.2005
In all sidebar seriousness...
I've had enough of your little hissy fit! Get back up here!
posted by kathryn @
8:34 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
links i love
toothpaste for dinner
dooce
this fish needs a bicycle
wil wheaton dot net
specfuckingtacular
boing boing
this comic is my life, as pathetic as that may be
the onion
i wish i had my very own the cheat
feeding my hp obsession
such a cool idea
she totally rocks, and i love the website to bits
infj personality
my reality tv obsession
i've seriously considered becoming american just so I can race on this show
hidden immunity idol: first cool twist in quite a while. Terry: the only person who could make it completely boring
"bitches. please."
this sounds fantastically like a combination of the mole and amazing race, meaning it has the potential to be the best. show. ever.
people who love tv even more than me
about me
100 things
recent reads
high druid of shannara: jarka ruus - terry brooks
the princess bride - william goldman
harry potter 6 - jk rowling
a short history of nearly everything - bill bryson
eldest - christopher paolini
howl's moving castle - diana wynne jones
pride and prejudice - jane austen
beauty tips from moose jaw - will ferguson
buried treasure: travels through the jewel box - victoria finlay
previous posts
what, you can't afford NEW?
what the hell happened to my sidebar?
a sound like a yeti
I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message
Dear Dell,
on living with roommates, part 2
if i hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really t...
first!
Apparently
on living with roommates, part 1 of a new series
visits
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home