---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

2.10.2005

a sound like a yeti

Although I am so busy at the moment that I don't have time to find matching socks , I do, for some reason have time to post about how much I freekin' love the new aol virus commercials!

Let me state for the record that I am not a aol'er, and that I think aol is slow, and scary and smells like moldy cheese. I also hate their other commercials where they promise to "make the internet better". aol - please, please for the love of pete, leave the internet alone.

But these particular commercials make me laugh so hard I fall off the couch. It takes me like ten minutes to recover from these ads. Especially the one where the guy goes "I wish that my hard drive would make the sound of a yeti! yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi" [that was a yeti noise, if you couldn't tell] And the other one where this really cute geek guy goes "Nostradamus didn't say anything about new computer viruses, soooo...I'm good." All. kinds. of awesome.

For those of you who have not seen them, you are seriously missing out. They have all these people sounding really excited about getting computer viruses. They are damn funny commercials.

Anyways, back to my impending nervous breakdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home