---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

6.01.2005

or at least a very nasty glare...

Wedding in five days...

All I can say is the next person who comes up to me, squeals and then says any variation on:

"Aren't you just sooooooo excited?!?!?!?"

...is going to get the death penalty.

Yes, I'm excited. But I am also stressed beyond all belief, and all these people do is make me feel like shit because I'm stressed and not all "...sooooo excited!" 24 hours a day.

It's like when you're in grade twelve, and it seems like the only question people can ask you is "so, what are you doing next year?" and all that question does is rev up your panic level another notch because you feel like you should know what you're doing next year, but you don't, because really, who actually knows what they're doing after high school? Freaks and liars, that's who.

So folks? A piece of advice. Come up with some original questions, offer actual help, or just shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home