---into the blue

wishing ctrl-z worked for life too

6.06.2006

clown training perhaps?

So, there's a guy in my neighbourhood now, with a mini-bike. Or whatever they're called. Those little motorcycles you ride with your knees up around your neck, so you look like you just stole the bike off a very small child and are now making a very small getaway. I really thought those things existed only on reality TV shows featuring B-list celebrities.

He rides it up and down the street in front of my house ALL DAY. And it is really loud - it needs a new mini-muffler. I work from home, and I like to work with the window open, and right now all I hear is this idiot riding back and forth. So I have to wonder, what the hell is his job, or life goal, or whatever, that it leaves him with enough time to (or perhaps requires him to?) devote to such an intense mini-motorbike training regimen? Because literally, ALL DAY. And he's not a kid either. He's about my age, making him technically a grown-up. A grown-up who has the leisure hours to spend riding a mini-motorbike up and down the street. I'm just saying.

Anyways, he's driving me nuts, both with the noise, and with my own curiosity. So I figured, what better to do then tell the internets about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home